Daisypath Anniversary tickers

usha page laen =)

Friday, November 25, 2011

don't know how to live my life all over again
Since the day you left me and made my heart broken
I don't know how to move on
When all I want to do is hold on...

But when you finally told me you're committed
And that there's someone else you wanted
I finally woke up to reality
That I should stop my dreams and fantasy...

And though it's really hard to do it
I really have to for my own sake
I also have the right to be happy, I guess
And it requires to stop reminiscing our memories...

And now, I guess it's time for me to stop expecting
And just go on with my life and settle everything
All I have to do is let this feeling's gone
And just wait for the perfect and right one...


No comments:

Post a Comment



ShoutMix chat widget