Daisypath Anniversary tickers

usha page laen =)

Sunday, December 5, 2010

i am belongs to you

I have you on my body
I have you in my heart
I think of you every minute
I cry when we're apart

I wonder if you'll stay with me
Everyday and every night
When we have our good times
And when we have our fights

I don't care what you look like
Because we all grow old
I'll never do anything to hurt you
Because I'd never want to give you a reason to go

I promise to be patient
To take time as it comes
I'll walk to the altar with you
Even though I want to run

I've loved others before
But never quite like this
You filled up places of my heart
That I never knew exist

There's no more reason to wonder
Why I love you so
Because all the words you do not hear
Are the ones you already know



No comments:

Post a Comment



ShoutMix chat widget