Daisypath Anniversary tickers

usha page laen =)

Saturday, December 18, 2010

When you walked into my life,
There was something I just couldn't hide.
The look in your eyes
The smile on your face
The touch of your hands

I am really happy to have you
I wish you could be here with me
Every day, every minute, every second

You bring love to my heart,
We'll never grow apart.
The sound of your breath just touching my skin,
You make my heart spiral and spin.
There is nothing about you I despise

You are everything in my life
Thoughts of you is what keeps me warm at night
You are the one who brings light to my soul
You are everything that make me whole

You make me more than I ever thought I could be.
In a box my heart has been.
Only you hold the key.
Your voice is the sweetest song my soul has ever heard

No comments:

Post a Comment



ShoutMix chat widget